Sending the Phone back to us? If you have opened or used the phone, you'll need to complete a few steps to ensure it can be processed at our end.
Please note: If you don't complete all of the following, we may have to send your phone back to you.
1. Back up your data and, if you want to, restore it to your new phone.
2. Turn off Find My Mobile. Go to Settings, select the Biometrics and security menu, go to Find My Mobile, swipe the slider Off and enter your Samsung account details.
3. Sign out of your Samsung account and the Play Store. Go to Settings, then Accounts and backup or Cloud and accounts or Accounts, and choose the Account you would like to remove. Then tap Personal info and More options. Then Remove account and Remove. Enter your Samsung Account password and tap Done.
4. You should also Remove all personal data from your Samsung (please save any personal information you need to your computer prior to using this feature) – go to Settings, then Backup and reset, Factory data reset, read the information provided and tap Reset device. If you have a security lock on your device, you will be prompted to enter the lock information before proceeding. Then touch Delete all to remove all information and downloaded applications.
5. Remove your SIM and pop it into your new device.
Now your phone's been wiped and reset, you're nearly ready to post it. Find out how to package it for return.
Please get in touch if there is anything we can help you with.