We're sorry to hear that something has happened with your phone. Here's what to do next.
- Log into your My Account online and submit a claim form on our insurance policy.
- Select the Insurance tab at the top of the screen
- Select the type of claim e.g. Accidental Damage/ Stolen
- Confirm the excess amount and Make Claim
- Confirm Block your Phone
For accepted accidental damage claims
The claims administrator will support and guide you through the process:
- Bring it in – you can get Apple-certified repairs and service at the Apple Store or with one of Apple's Authorised Service Providers. They're committed to repairing your phone within 1 hour.
- Send it in – you can also send your iPhone to an Apple Repair Centre through the post. When you contact Apple, they’ll send you a box right away and you can then send it off via Royal Mail to an Apple Repair Centre at your convenience. They're committed to repairing your phone within 5 working days.
- Follow the links below to get your repair underway, or to get more info:
- An Apple technician will confirm the total cost of repair or replacement with a quotation document that you will share with the claims administrator.
- Once the repair is completed you will also receive a receipt for the completed works that you will share with the claims administrator.
- Once received, a cash settlement (minus the excess as stated in the policy documents) will be made via BACS payment to your bank account.
For accepted loss or theft claims, a replacement device will be provided:
- Claims accepted by the administrator before 15:00 will be fulfilled, packaged and collected by DPD for a next day delivery service.
- You will be notified via email of a delivery date and the tracking details for the replacement device.
- This will include a screen protector, protective case and Raylo standard packaging.
For any rejected claims, the administrator will explain why you weren't accepted. If you need to speak with them directly they can be contacted by phone on 01702-568-082 or email at email@example.com