Ordering your phone
- We'll email you to let you know your order is confirmed.
- We'll then send you a notification from our courier that we have dispatched your delivery, generally this means we are going to deliver you package the next day.
- The courier will deliver the phone free of charge.
Delivery timings from order (to begin after the pre order phase)
- Orders confirmed before 5pm will be delivered within two working days (excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands).
- Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery if your order is confirmed during a Bank Holiday or your phone is being delivered to a remote postcode (see postcode list below in Useful info & tips).
Your delivery time slot
- Once your order has been confirmed we'll email you with your delivery time slot – this will be a 1 hour window.
- If you pre-ordered your Phone or it's out of stock, we’ll give you a general idea of a delivery timescales when you order. As soon as stock is available, we’ll get in touch by email and your Phone will then be delivered the next working day.
- When your Phone is delivered by our courier it will need to be signed for, and the courier will ask to see photo ID. This will need to match the name and delivery address on the order. A family member with the same surname and address can also sign for the delivery with their valid photo ID.
- Acceptable forms of photo ID include: UK passport, foreign passport, foreign I.D card, UK driving licence, police warrant card/military ID card, UK registered disabled card.
Tracking your order
- To check on the progress of your order, follow the tracking links in the emails and texts that we send you.
- Please note: If you pre-ordered your phone or it's out of stock, we’ll send your order tracking details as soon as it's available.
- Occasionally there may be unexpected delays with your delivery due to severe weather. To check for any service disruption in your area, go to our courier's website.
Rearranging your delivery
- To rearrange your courier delivery, contact our courier (DPD) directly or download the DPD app. You can change your delivery date or request Sunday delivery for an additional cost. Or simply follow the links in your delivery emails and texts.
- Please note: You can’t request for the DPD courier delivery to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour, as you’ll need to sign for it.
- To arrange to collect it from your local shop, please ensure you are logged into your Raylo account and contact us via online chat (or email firstname.lastname@example.org). We can then run through a few checks and verify who you are. Your parcel will then be ready for you by midday the following day.
- You'll need to bring photo ID and the QR code for the shop pickup, which we'll send to you.
Useful info & tips
- If you’re not in to sign for your order, our courier will make two delivery attempts before dropping your phone off at a local depot. You’ll then have 7 days to collect it, before it’s returned to us and your order is cancelled. To collect your order you'll need photo ID.
- Unfortunately we can’t currently deliver to the following addresses: PO Boxes, BFPO and Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands (Alderney, Guernsey, Jersey, and Sark) and the Isle of Man.
- Delivery to some remote postcodes will take 2 working days. Remote postcodes include: AB30 – 38, AB44-56, FK17-21, G83, HS1-9, all IV postcodes, KA27, KA28, KW0-99, PA20-99, PH17-99, all ZE postcodes and TR21-25.