We’re sorry to hear this. Most of our parcels arrive on time. Occasionally though, the tracking status may show as ‘Delivered’ when you haven’t received your new phone – and we understand that's a big problem.
Here’s what to do.
Step 1: Double check
- Check if someone else at your address signed for your delivery (a family member, for example). They might have your phone
- Look for a 'Sorry we missed you' card. You may find one in your letter box or on your door.
- If you find one of these, the courier will try to deliver again twice more, tomorrow and the day after. You can also follow the instructions on the card to request redelivery on a different date, or to arrange collection another way.
Step 2: Contact DPD, our courier
- Chat through the app and explain what's happened, ask if they have any info about your parcel's location. Make sure you have your tracking number or delivery confirmation number handy
- Call DPD on +44 (0) 121 275 0500 (standard call charges apply)
- Send an email here
- DPD Help Desk hours:
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 22:00
Saturday and Sunday 08:00 – 18:30
Step 3: If DPD couldn't help and your phone's still missing
- If there's still no sign of your parcel, start an online chat with Raylo, ensuring you're logged in to your Raylo account, or email us at email@example.com
- If we suspect that your parcel has been stolen we'll block the IMEI and report the incident to the police.