By signing up to Raylo and setting up a Direct Debit with us to pay for your phone you're covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit payments, Eazipay Ltd Re Raylo Group Limited will notify you 5 working days in advance of your account being debited, or as otherwise agreed. If you ask Eazipay Ltd Re Raylo Group Limited to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by either Eazipay Ltd Re Raylo Group Limited or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Eazipay Ltd Re Raylo Group Limited asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify Raylo as soon as possible.
You can read more about the Direct Debit Guarantee here.