Samsung smartphones come with an eSIM. The eSIM allows you to activate a mobile network plan without having a nano-SIM. If your smartphone has an eSIM, you are able to add and remove your mobile network plan to the smartphone.
Follow the below guide to learn how to activate and remove your eSIM on your phone. Before activating your eSim on your phone, ensure you are connected to an internet connection either using your mobile data or Wi-Fi network.
Prior to following the below guide you will first need to reach out to your network provider to setup your eSim and to also receive your activation code or QR Code to complete the activation.
1. Head into your Settings > Connections
2. Select SIM card manager
3. Tap on + Add mobile plan
4. Your Galaxy phone will then search for any connected eSIM plans, if it is unable to find anything you can Add using QR Code or Add using activation code
5. Position the QR code or barcode within the guide lines to scan it
6. Once your place has been added tap on OK
7. Once you have activated your eSIM, you can view in SIM card manager