Love the bigger screens but want to be able to reach it all with one hand? Then fear not Samsung have got that covered with their 'One-Handed Mode' feature.
Samsung allows you to personalise your phone to maximise the reach on your screen.
To enable ‘One-Handed Mode’:
- Go to your Apps screen by swiping up or down from your home screen
- Go to settings
- Find "One-Handed Mode” - Open it
- Touch the slider to turn on One-Handed Mode as seen in the screen below – make sure the switch is blue to turn it on
- Then all you have to do is choose from the following options:
- Gesture: Swipe up diagonally from either bottom corner to enable One-Handed Mode
- Button: Tap the HOME button three times to enable One-Handed Mode
And that’s it! We hope this is something you find useful 😁