giffgaff Referral T&Cs
1. This promotion is open to any new Raylo customer who has been referred by giffgaff Limited on or after 27 July 2020 (the “Referred Customer”), subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The reward for the Referred Customer is an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* to the value of £60 (the “Reward”).
3. To qualify for the Reward, the Referred Customer must:
i. be at least 18 years old;
ii. live in the UK; and
iii. successfully enter into a smartphone lease via Raylo’s website, www.raylo.com.
4. The Reward is offered gross of tax and the Referred Customer is responsible for the declaration and payment to HMRC of any tax that they may be required to pay.
5. Each Referred Customer is eligible for a maximum of one Reward.
6. Raylo will make a decision in its absolute discretion as to whether to allow the Referred Customer to enter into a lease.
7. Raylo retains its absolute discretion to withhold the Reward if it suspects fraudulent activity.
8. The Reward will be sent by email to the Referred Customer within 10 business days after the 30-day cooling off period has elapsed.
9. In order to receive the Reward, the Referred Customer consents to Raylo sharing its personal data (email address) with Tango Card Inc. to enable Raylo to send the Referred Customer an email attaching the Reward. The Referred Customer is responsible for ensuring that the correct email address is registered to its Raylo account.
10. Raylo does not accept any liability in respect of any goods acquired with the Reward.
11. Raylo reserves the right to amend, withdraw or extend any or all elements of this promotion at any time and at its discretion. If Raylo amends these Terms and Conditions the updated version will be made available on Raylo’s website and will be effective from the date of publication. This will not affect the eligibility in respect of any referral where a successful application has already been made at the date of the amendment.
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
* Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.