Every Raylo phone comes with a Raylo warranty during your 12 or 24 month term. If your phone fails (unless it is damaged by you, another person or by accident) to meet our standards during that period, we’ll arrange for the phone to be repaired or replaced at no additional cost.
What is covered?
- Technical defects
- Faults caused by improper workmanship or materials
What is not covered
- Accidental damage
- Damage to screens or other cosmetic damage
- Liquid damage
- Issues caused by third party software
- Any components added since the device was originally sent to you
How to report an issue
- Please contact us via chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 0333 050 9880 (Monday - Friday 09:30 - 17:30)
- In the event of you returning the phone you must turn off Find My Phone and Erase All Content and Settings to remove any personal data
- We provide a pre-paid label which insures your phone for up to £100. However for extra peace of mind, we recommend you use Royal Mail's Special Delivery service with flexible cover up to £1,000
Your warranty will be void if we find evidence that the phone has been accidentally damaged or tampered with. Please ensure to package your device as securely as possible, as we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by insecure packaging during transit.
What we'll do
- If the reported issue is covered by Raylo's warranty, our expert team of technicians will attempt to repair the issue and return the phone in full working condition. If we're unable to fix the issue, we'll attempt to source a like-for-like replacement phone
- The repaired or replacement phone will be sent back to you within 5 working days of us receiving it