- This promotion is open to any Raylo subscriber (the “Referrer”) who successfully refers a new subscriber to Raylo (the “Referred Subscriber”) on or after 20th January 2020, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- If successful, the Reward for both the Referrer and the Referred Subscriber is an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* to the value of £30 (the “Reward”).
- To qualify for the Reward, the Referred Subscriber must:
i. be at least 18 years old,
ii. live in the UK, and
iii. successfully enter into a Raylo subscription for an (i) iPhone 11; (ii) iPhone 11 Pro or (iii) iPhone 11 Pro Max via Raylo’s website www.raylo.com
iv. not be the Referred Subscriber
- There is no limit to the number of referrals that each Referrer is permitted to make.
- The Reward is offered gross of tax and each of the Referrer and the Referred Subscriber are responsible for the declaration and payment to HMRC of any tax that they may be required to pay.
- Each Referred Subscriber is eligible for a maximum of one Reward.
- Raylo will make a decision in its absolute discretion as to whether to allow the Referred Subscriber to enter into a subscription.
- Raylo retains its absolute discretion to withhold the Reward if it suspects fraudulent activity.
- The Reward will be sent by email to each of the Referrer and the Referred Subscriber within 10 business days after their cooling off period has elapsed.
- In order to receive the Reward, the Referrer and the Referred Subscriber consent to Raylo sharing their personal data (email address) with Tango Card Inc. to enable it to send both the Referrer and the Referred Subscriber an email attaching the Reward. The Referrer and Referred Subscriber are each responsible for ensuring that the correct email address is registered to the respective Raylo accounts.
- Raylo does not accept any liability in respect of any goods acquired with the Reward.
- Raylo reserves the right to amend, withdraw or extend any or all elements of this promotion at any time and at its discretion. If Raylo amends these Terms and Conditions the updated version will be made available on Raylo’s website and will be effective from the date of publication. This will not affect the eligibility in respect of any referral where a successful application has already been made at the date of the amendment.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.
Effective from: 20 January 2020