We’re sorry to hear you’ve had a change of heart – and would love it if we could convince you to stay with us. Please get in touch if that’s something we can talk about.
Within the first 30 days of your order
You just need to let us know you wish to cancel and send the phone back within 30 days. It's free if your brand new Phone is unopened and unused but if it's a Raylo Refurbished Phone it can be used.
- It must be returned in its original packaging. If it is a brand new Phone, the packaging should be unopened and the seal unbroken. If it's a new phone and has been switched on, this starts the warranty, and the phone is technically no longer 'new'.
- Once you've contacted us we then send you instructions on how to send the phone back to us.
- Once we have received the phone we will cancel the direct debit mandate.
If it is a Raylo refurbished phone it can be opened and used as long as there is no damage to the phone.
After 30 days of your order or if you have used the phone
If you want to cancel after 30 days, or you have used the phone, you will have to pay an Early Termination Charge.
- You must let us know you want to cancel by giving a minimum of one month’s notice via online chat (log in to your Raylo account) or email (email@example.com).
- We’ll then send you instructions for how to send the phone back.
- You will then need to return the phone to us in good condition within 14 days and pay the Early Termination Charge
Any Early Termination Charge will be calculated as follows:
- 18 x your monthly subscription payments minus your monthly subscription payments made before you cancelled.
- If you cancelled your agreement after 12 months (and you hadn't missed any payments), your early termination charge would be equal to 6 x your monthly subscription payment
- If you cancelled your agreement after 17 months (and you hadn't missed any payments), your early termination charge would be equal to 1 extra monthly subscription payment.
If the phone is not in good condition you will also need to pay a Damage Fee