If you return the iPhone to us damaged, we may charge you for the damage in line with the Damage Fees set out in your agreement – see a summary of these here:
It is OK to return the iPhone with:
- Some light superficial scratches (meaning you can't feel them if you run your fingernail over them and they can't be seen from 30cm).
- Obvious signs of use such as some deep scratching (2 or fewer deep scratches on front glass that are less than 3cm in length), small dents, discolouring or changes in the paintwork.
It is NOT OK to return the iPhone with:
- Cracks anywhere on the phone
- Significant deep scratching, chips, cracks and/or more significant dents.
- Functional faults.
- Full details available here.
But remember, in your Raylo subscription we've included full insurance as standard. It covers against loss, theft and accidental/liquid damage, which means you can rest easy when something does go wrong.