Packaging your old phone for return is really simple – just follow this step-by-step guide before you send.
Also, make sure you've backed up your phone and been through these steps before packaging.
The returns label
- Contact us for a pre-paid returns label and packaging. Please don’t use any other labelling to send your phone back.
- You'll need to put the phone into returns packaging, such as your Raylo box or similar, and then put this into an expresspak bag – having outer returns packaging is a must because it protects the parcel from fraud.
- Carefully seal your expresspak bag along the sides so it's secure.
- Make sure the returns label is attached to the outside and is clearly visible.
- The pre-paid packaging insures your phone for up to £100. If you think it's worth more, we'd recommend that you use Special Delivery provided by Royal Mail. This insures your phone for up to £500.
- Once your iPhone parcel is ready for return, drop it off at one of Royal Mail's Post Office branches or a Royal Mail Customer Service Point. You can find those nearest to you here.
- When you drop off your parcel please keep your proof of postage, as you may need this later.
Track the parcel to ensure it gets to us within the required time frame of 14 days. If you're sending your phone back for a refund and we don't receive it within the time frame your refund may be cancelled and your monthly payments may continue.
Please get in touch if there is anything we can help you with.