We’re all free to change our minds. It’s your right to return your Raylo phone and request a full refund – you just need to let us know within 30 days of your order and send the phone back unopened and unused.
Anything we can do to change your mind? Please get in touch.
Letting us know
- You must let Raylo know about your decision within 30 days of your order via online chat (log in to your Raylo account) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sending your phone back
- When you contact us, we will email you a pre paid packaging label which you must use.
- We must receive the phone back within 14 days of the date you notify us
- For you to receive a full refund (minus the cost of returns postage), the phone must be returned in its original, unopened packaging, with the Apple iPhone seal unbroken.
- The phone must also be unused. If it's been switched on this starts the warranty, and the phone is technically no longer 'new'. Unfortunately, we can't offer a full refund when this has happened.
Once we receive the returned phone, we will:
- Cancel our Direct Debit with you.
And remember, it's never too late to come back to Raylo if you want to give us another try.