Inserting your SIM card only takes a moment.
Different iPhones use different SIMs, so first make sure you know which type you need.
To use multiple networks, your iPhone must be unlocked - and all Raylo's iPhones already are.
Installing your nano SIM
- Find the SIM tray on the right side of your iPhone
- Insert a paper clip or SIM eject tool into the small hole on the SIM tray, then push in towards the iPhone to eject the tray.
- Remove the tray from the iPhone.
- Place the nano SIM in the tray. The angled corner shows you the right way.
- Insert the tray back into the iPhone.
- If you previously set up a PIN on the nano SIM, carefully enter the PIN when prompted. Never try to guess a SIM PIN. An incorrect guess can permanently lock your SIM and block phone calls or data usage until you get a new SIM.